Unichip Lexus Wireless Apple CarPlay for NX-ES-RX-IS-CT Models
The Unichip Lexus Wireless Apple CarPlay Smartbox for Lexus Aftermarket Apple CarPlay Retrofit Kit will compatible work with Lexus heard unit and the original screen display. for the installation, you have to dismantle the head unit and screen display but all is plug and play. Some highlights about this Lexus proxy Apple CarPlay wireless kit:
- It's plug and play, no special coding nor activations demanded.
- enjoy OEM joystick control, steering wheel buttons control when you're driving
- AudiÊoriginal proxy OEM integration, free options to enjoy with RCA (aftermarket CVBS rear camera update)
- Wired / wireless Apple CarPlay
- Wired AndroidAuto
- USB HD Videos
- Mirroring for iPhone and Android smartphone
- Rear Camera with active guidelines
- All future upgrades via USB, support a USB power supply for charging smartphones.
- Enjoy Unichip Enhanced Audi Video Decoder Features
High-performance video and audio codec
- Decoding H.264 (Baseline and Main High Profile, Level 1-4.2) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding VC-1 (Simple Main Profile, low, medium, and high levels. Advanced Profile, levels 0-3) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding MPEG1/2/4 (Simple Profile, levels 0-6. Main Profile, low, medium and high levels. ASP, levels 0-5) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding Real-Video 8/9/10 30fps @1080p
- Decoding VP6/7/8 (VP6.0/1/2, VP7 version 0-3, VP8 version 2(WebM)) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding DivX (DivX3/4/5/6) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding H.263 (Profile 0, levels 10-70.) 30fps @720x576
- JPEG codec (Baseline interleaved) 8176x8176
- Support *.mkv, *.mp4, *.avi, *.wmv, *.rmvb, *.rm, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.ts, *.dat, *.asf, *.flv, *.vob, and so on file format
- Multi-Format Audio CODEC (MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, DTS, OGG, FLAC, APE, AMR, and so on)
Unichip Lexus Apple CarPlay with Wireless Apple CarPlay Features, below cars models will be supported.
2014+ year NX (With Rotary Knob Control)
2014+ year ES (With Rotary Knob Control)
2014+ year IS (With Rotary Knob Control)
2016+ year RX (With Rotary Knob Control)
2014+ year CT (With Rotary Knob Control)
How to Remove the Lexus basic Head Unit?
Before you remove your Lexus head unit, in order to take it out you would need to:
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal in your trunk
- Remove the top and bottom pieces of the trim taking into account all the connections behind them (it's always better to use professional trim tools not to break any clips or leave scratches)
- Remove the faceplate (secured by screws)
- Unscrew the T20s that hold the head unit and gently pull them out
- Carefully remove all the connections in the back of the head unit
Q: will this work with iPhone IOS12.x or future updated newer IOS?
A: Yes, definitely it will be with our continuous after-sales service support.
Q: How to update in the future?
A: all the upgrade files will be supplied by our Unichip Smart auto development team, upgrade via USB plug and play.
Q: will this work with Android mobile phones as well?
A: yes, wired android auto supported.
Q: will this kit support wireless Apple CarPlay?
A: yes, wireless and wired version Apple CarPlay supported.
Before your determination to place the orders:
1. Unichip Smartauto is serving global wide, in case your Lexus Apple CarPlay has some bugs during the operation, we will help you to enhance the performance time and support you free of upgrade service via USB;
2. All the time you Must use an Apple-certified OEM USB cable to connect.
before you place the order, please feel free to send us a picture of your Lexus Apple CarPlay system or simply send us your VIN (vehicle identification No.) for verification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.