Imagine that you were coding your car the other night in temps that felt like 110 degrees and 90% humidity or freezing winter minus 10 degrees... We were dying and could have really appreciated something like this! Enjoy your smart mobile working capability on your BMW with hundreds of BMW professional jobs.
BMW series single module programming or modules hiding ENET data line.
BMW hidden ENET data cable, F series programming cable, the latest ESYS 3.23.4, and V50.3 data. BMW F series, the new 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 7 Series, GT, X3, brush hidden upscale programming line goes on sale!
BMW ENET OBD Cable BMW ENET Interface Cable (OBD to Ethernet) for Coding with E-SYS/ Programming / Diagnostics For use with E-SYS, ISTA/D, and ISTA/P, and INPA!! Lowest Price and BEST QUALITY on eBay GUARANTEED!! With this cable you will be able to modify coding on your F-Series to be able to do the following examples: Enable DVD-in-Motion Disable Seatbelt Warning Activate Side View Camera at all speeds Headlight washers active or not active Displays tire pressure and temperature in iDrive TPMS Auto-Start-Stop by default off AND MORE!!! Compatibility (ALL F-Series): 1-Series (F20) 3-Series (F30) 5-Series (F07, F10, F11, F18) 6-Series (F12, F13) 7-Series (F01, F02, F04) X3 (F25)
BMW ENET Wifi Hardware Features
• Embedded UART-ETH-WIFI module
• DC/DC converter for improved power consumption
• With additional CPU heat sink for over-temperature protection
• 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n, compatible, default password 12345678
• Support IEEE 802.3、IEEE 802.3u
• WiFi Client/AP/Router Mode
• Support WPS/WDS
• The range of baud rate: 1200~500000bps
• Support transparent transmission mode
• Support multiple security authentication mechanisms:
WEP64/WEP128/ TKIP/ AES
WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK • Support wireless roaming
• Support multiple network protocols:
• Support AT+ instruction set
How to Use it?
BMW Enet Wifi adapter connection manual:
1.Plugin the adapter into the OBD port in the footwell on the driver side in the car.
2. Enable the Airplane mode on the iOS device.
Turn off Bluetooth on the iOS device.
Turn on Wi-Fi on the iOS device.
3.Disable CarPlay in the iOS settings (“Settings” > “General” > “CarPlay” > Select car > Disable “CarPlay”).
4. Open the iOS Wi-Fi settings and connect to the adapter network.
5. Keep the distance between the iOS device and the adapter 5-30Meters distance.
6. Open the settings in the BMW Apps and make sure the correct adapter type is selected.
Tap “Connect” on the start screen in a variety of apps. Enjoy!
Compatible Apps are working with
The Enet Wifi adapter works with SmartBimmer, BMWAiCoder, BimmerCode, BimmerLink, MHD, THOR, Xdelete, xHP, Protools, MG Flasher, SmartBimmer, etc.
More to be compatible
BMW Enet Wifi adapter Applications
The wireless adapter allows you to reliably use all popular App features on the go, faster and easier than ever before. Just plug it into the OBDII port, pair your mobile device to the Wifi access point created by the adapter, and you can flash, log, read codes, etc. instantly - no cable needed anymore.
While using the wireless adapters your phone LTE/4G data connectivity and Bluetooth all remain active - and charging the phone is possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.